Cooking Demonstration Training for Dietitians
From Soup to Nuts: How to expand your private practice by giving truly fun, memorable and delicious cooking demonstrations.
3 CPEUs from CDR
Cooking demonstrations are an extremely effective way to reach large groups of people and provide nutrition information in a much more effective and fun format than a typical seminar or lunch and learn. They are a great way to diversify and expand your business and repertoire as a dietitian.
- Do you want to incorporate cooking demonstrations into your dietetic practice but are unsure how to get started?
- Are you unsure of where to do cooking demos or how to market them?
- Do you want to diversify and grow your business and reach large groups of people?
- Do you wish you had ready-made menus with detailed lists of ingredients and equipment?
- Do you want to take your cooking demo skills to the next level so you deliver truly memorable demos that will get you invited back over and over?
This is a 3 hour on-demand video course approved for 3 CPEUs from CDR.
What You'll Learn
This course includes:
Diana Sugiuchi RDN, LDN
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist & Course Creator
Hi, I’m Diana Sugiuchi, founder of Nourish Family Nutrition. I’ve been providing cooking demonstrations for hundreds of corporations and groups of all sizes for over 11 years. Along the way, I have learned how to give a truly fun, memorable and delicious demo. Providing cooking demonstrations has allowed me to diversify and greatly expand my private practice.