Cooking demonstrations have allowed to me to reach large groups of people and provide nutrition information in a much more effective and fun format than a typical seminar or lunch and learn. They are a great way to diversify and expand your business and repertoire as a dietitian.
- Do you want to incorporate cooking demonstrations into your dietetic practice but are unsure how to get started?
- Are you unsure of where to do cooking demos or how to market them?
- Do you want to diversify and grow your business and reach large groups of people?
- Do you wish you had ready-made menus with detailed lists of ingredients and equipment?
- Do you want to take your cooking demo skills to the next level so you deliver truly memorable demos that will get you invited back over and over?
I’ve been providing cooking demonstrations for hundreds of corporations and groups of all sizes for over 10 years. Along the way, I have learned how to give a truly fun, memorable and delicious demo. Providing cooking demonstrations has allowed me to diversify and greatly expand my private practice.
I would love to share with you my tips and tricks, ad. Here’s what you get:
Module #1: Ready, Get Set, Plan!
- Where to do cooking demos and whey they are so effective
- What you need (and don’t need!) to get started
- How to market cooking demos and reach key decision makers
- How to price cooking demo
- Recipe and equipment considerations
- How to practice giving a demo like a rock star!
Module #2: Equipment: Use The Right Stuff
- Why using the right equipment is so important and how it can vary from what you use every day
- A full list of equipment to get you started so you leave nothing to chance
Module #3: Let’s Get Cooking!
- Advance Prep – what to do and when to do it
- Flow of Demo
- What to say during the demo
- How to set up
- Tips for what to do during the demo to make it truly memorable
2 fully developed cooking demos, including 3 recipes for each demo, prep and equipment lists, ready to go right out of the box!
This course is approved for 3 CEU credits from CDR!