Intuitive Eating is a non-diet approach to health and wellness that guides you to tune into your body’s signals, break the cycle of dieting, and heal your relationship with food. There is much research about the positive outcomes and health benefits of IE.
Who would benefit from IE?
- Is tired of dieting, or weight-cycling up and down
- Considers themself an emotional eater
- Has a hard time telling if they are hungry or full
- Has a poor relationship with food – thinks of food as the enemy, food is stressful
- Wants to be a more “normal eater”
- Wants to improve their health or medical conditions without dieting
- Would benefit from focusing on other areas other than weight loss to improve their health and wellness
What You’ll Learn
Intuitive Eating has 10 principles, each of which is covered with with video, reference materials and worksheets.
- Reject the diet mentality
- Honor your hunger
- Make peace with food
- Challenge the food police
- Feel your fullness
- Discover the satisfaction factor
- Cope with your emotions without using food
- Respect your body
- Exercise- feel the difference
- Honor your health with gentle nutrition
- 11 on-demand videos
- Reference materials and worksheets
- Lifetime access